Thursday, December 11, 2014

In other news ....

I have dedicated my life to be the best I can be, given the equipment I have been given. Every since I can remember, all I have wanted to do was make people laugh and help to ease the pain that this life delivers. I have always played the fool and made fun of myself in order to bring laughter to those around me. 
I have pushed myself hard. I have worked the lives of many into this frame of mine, scheduled almost every second of my time to ensure I can be everything I have always wanted to be. We all know I love to be on the stage and to entertain. I live for the sound of 5-6-7-8!!! I crave rehearsing and creating shows, dance, laughter, food and thought. I love the community I am apart of and the crazy we bring forth!!!
Because of my push and drive and stubbornness I have had to face a reality I have been avoiding for some time... I have injured my body in a way that is causing me to leave the stage and cancel Dragalution this year.  I am taking this next year to really focus on finding my strength, ease the pain in my back and legs and discover the means to survive and thrive with my new set of cards I have been dealt.
I am a fighter. I am the warrior queen and my quest is personal this time!! I really want you all to know how much your constant love and support means to me! It is the fuel I pack my soul with as I make my steps forward.
The interesting thing is that it is scary stepping forward not knowing what is ahead and not being able to fully feel through my legs as I take my strides. It's like walking in clouds or through thick fog; I think I know where I am but I never really do know. I'm just trusting as I step on, knowing that something or someone will be there when I fall and help me brush myself off and continue on.
I have no idea how I feel about any of it. I am excited for the adventure and I can not wait to be shown the hidden mysteries to who I am and how creative I can be at this game called life!!!
I love you all!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love ya Marco! Stay away from surgeons if at all possible.

    ReplyDelete