Monday, March 16, 2015

A wig picking good time

Hey hey!! I've been thinking of y'all quite a bit!! This weather has just made me want to be out there in my skates working the waterfront (wet sigh)!! Stopping and chatting with you, sharing a hug, some laughs, some dirty talk and you know how we do....
Anyways(sssss), snap. We have an exciting season ahead of us! I am so stoked, like I can hardly contain myself!!! Yesterday, I confirmed with our friend, DJ Gray Matter, and he is going to come on out to Astoria and throw a big ol dance party with me!!!! Right!!!! I know, he is the cutest:) did you know that it was me flirting with him across the counter at the cafe about 5 or 6 years ago ( I could roll my eyes back and recall the exact date, but I'll spare you all the details). Our flirt, well me flirting him humoring me, led to his first gig in Astoria in the Voodoo room and we blew the town up that night!! And we have continued our love affair with DJGM ever since; haven't we Astoria?!
We are calling it: Daylight's Dance Explosion with DJ Gray Matter!! It will be on May 2 at the AAMC. Details to cum soon:) I can tell you that there will be some new performance numbers!! Some new solos! A goddess ascending, a big finish, jello shooters and lots of fun sexy dancing!!!!
I can't wait to be dancing with y'all! The way we can raise the roof together is my faith! It is what brings joy to my heart and breath to my spirit. The way we can open ourselves up and step out and celebrate how individual, crazy, daring, brave, sexy and creative we all are gives me goose bumps every time. I love that we are willing to take chances and step out. I love looking out and seeing you glow and vibrate with light and glory.
As I was sitting here, picking out a wig, laughing at the unbreakable Kimmy Schmitz with my little brother, Steven, and Becky, I was just filled with so much joy for knowing you and getting to share in this wonderful ride we are on!!
This is our season of the Goddess Daylight. May we be surrounded by warm sunlight, soft grass, rolling rivers and waves, lush forests, laughter, celebration and the smell of love heavy in the air. May we all have a moment where the mind stops and everything floats in harmony and we can we are exactly where we need to be and it is fine to slow down and enjoy a moment of conversation, silence, a look at the river, in someone's eyes; at the sky.
In my blossoming, I am going to challenge myself to send cards more (if you want me to write you get me your address), have more laughter and conversations with friends, swing at shively park, get a new Bocce ball set and most importantly keep opening my heart as my journey unfolds. 
Showering you in kisses,
Daylight

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for May 2nd!!! I also can't wait to roller skate with you again...XOXOX

    ReplyDelete