Sunday, September 29, 2013

The storm inside

I have found myself speachless the last week... I have words, thoughts and emotions but finding the breath and air to support them has rendered me speachless.
This time of year is like that.  The other day, I went for a hike in the forest and I was taken aback by how gorgeous and vibrant it all was, and at the same time I noticed how fall is upon us and things are dying back for the winter to come back larger and more glorious than the year before.
I find myself in a similar situation. I love my life so much! I love my work, the people I get to spend my time with; the art I get to express and the time I get alone to reflect and breathe.
Yet, at the same time, my entire world is shifting.... My housemate and soul sister/goddess of everything divine in the world is moving out to begin her new chapter I her glorious life.  My best friend, and I do have many ( wink with a full heart) is moving here from Eugene to start her life here and we have plans, she has plans, I have plans... We all have plans... And it gets a bit scary.  I can't help but find myself perfectly calm.  I know my footing and my balance and grace and I can count on those things to keep me stable as the foundation beneath me shifts to make room for the growth occurring .  It is nothing to fear, it is everything to embrace.  The thrill of the unknown is what makes the best stories.. It is what causes ones heart to beat true so that one knows where it is and what excitement sounds and feels like...
This time of year has always filled me with anxiety.  Fall is a time of nesting and preparing for the still of winter, and it is also the time of year we are forced to step with new shoes and outfits into our fall worlds of school, work or what have you.... At a time when all we really want is a break we have to tap into our inner charms and humility and embark on another journey that we may not be ready for but we brave it none the less because it is what we are taught to do...
This year is different for me..... I feel so alive and so positive and open and honest and centered and grounded and supported and loved and heard and for each of those things I feel I am prepared to give back doubly if not more.
I cherish my relationships and I want you all to know that I am here!!! I hear... I listen... I respond.. I feel.. I am.. I wait.. I see.. I breathe.. I sit in the comfort of being alive and accepting myself flaws and all.. I am ready to dance the dance of the heart and earth and sky and water with you! I am ready to walk in the wet forest with you and feel the moist firmness of the earth beneath our feet. I am ready to go to the ocean and shout our names and our truths and fears to the horizon and beyond. I am ready to sit I peace with you, to get freaky with you, to cry, laugh, scream, burp and just be with you..
I am always here as Marco or Daylight. I am here. Let's all stand tall this fall and push a bit beyond our comfort zones and see what we can learn and do together!!!
Sending you all a big warm hug and a smile
Daylight 

No comments:

Post a Comment