Friday, October 18, 2013

Save the date/ blast from the past

Sooooo, November 15 at the Voodoo/Columbian Theater we are going to have a party bus of queens arrive from Portland to Testify, glorify, horrify and delight us with their power, grace and wits!!!! I am so fucking excited I can hardly handle it!!! Details to come, just wanted to get your heads up so you don't miss out on the fun times!!!!!

As I type this, I am taking advantage of this gorgeous day by laying out in the back yard! I know right! October 18 and I'm working my tan!  Good thing too, the dress I'm wearing on the 15 is backless!!!!!! So this color boost will kick it up a notch... I digress..
I am reminded of this lady that lived on my paper route, across the street from the Fairfields.  No matter what time of year, if the sun was out and on her concrete slab in front of her sliding glass door; she would be laying out in it. Soaking it all up in her amazing bikini's and super blonde hair! Jealous much, you bet!!!  It would be January and I would be walking by in my huge puffy orange coat, hat and news paper bag and be so infuriated that she would be sunning herself in such temperatures.  I just didn't get it... Well, I do now! It feels glorious!!! Even with the crispness of the air, the warmth of the sun definitely wins out:)
Ok, I'm going to close my eyes and soak it up... Hugs to you all!! Daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment