Friday, January 24, 2014

DRAGALUTION EVE

I'm sitting at 'my spot' at the jetty.  I'm just taking it all in... Picture me sitting with a huge smile on my face as I let the warmth of the sun cut through the crisp air and sooth my soul.
On the drive out, I was singing along to the numbers in the show, visualizing the dances and feeling the moment; and I was hit by a rush of tears.  Tears of relief.  I'm my mind, I've been calling this show my therapy show.  I have used some very painful moments in my life as the basis for this show, I'm not saying this show is painful( wink)
On the contrary, it is a beautiful show, with some very sexy and honest moments..anyway, the tears were welcome...
And sitting here, at the beach, I am just full of so much love.  I feel good!!! 
I'm so excited to share this show with you! To get to dance for and with you! To have all of our combined energies vibrating in the theater and lifting Astoria off its axis for a moment in time.
Until tomorrow,
Yours always,
Daylight

1 comment: